We are now offering delicious home-cooked three course meals to be delivered to your door for any occasion you are hosting from your home. All you need to do is reheat the dishes, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Please choose your 2 or 3 course meals from our set menus below (other menu options are available on request).
Parties of less than 10 guests must choose the same menu (excluding dietary requirements).
Numbers over 10 can have a choice of 2 for each course.
2 course menu = £26.00/head (VAT included)
3 course menu = £30.00/head (VAT included)
Starter (served with home-made bread rolls)
- Smoked Mackerel Pate - served with an orange and fennel salad and Melba toast
- Chicken Pate - served with red onion marmalade and Melba toast
- Quails Egg Salad - served with herb dressing and topped with Parmesan shavings and croutons
- Roasted Caprese Salad - layers of roasted and fresh tomatoes with creamy buffalo mozzarella, sandwiched with fresh basil leaves and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar (GF)
- Caramelised Balsamic and Red Onion Tart - crisp cheese pastry filled with balsamic and red onion marmalade and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese – with dresses salad leaves
- Moroccan Lamb tagine - rump of lamb marinated in saffron, juniper berries, lemon zest, rosemary, garlic and coriander and served with a white wine sauce (GF)
- Home–made Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Pie - topped with crisp, golden flaky pastry
- Duck confit with cassoulet - a hearty French bean stew with sausages, bacon and white beans – topped with a confit duck leg
- Beef bourg – a delicious rich beef casserole originating from France (GF)
- Fish pie - flaky chunks of fresh cod, natural smoked haddock, fresh salmon and prawns in a cream and white wine sauce - topped with fluffy mashed potato (£2.00 sur charge)
- Pulled pork – marinated in ras el hanout, sugar and harissa paste and slow cooked until it melts in your mouth (GF)
- Parmesan chicken - breasts baked in a bacon and Parmesan crust served with a creamy basil sauce – one of my most popular dishes
- Parmesan salmon - salmon fillets back in a parmesan crust served with a creamy basil sauce
- Filo strudel (V) – filo parcels filled with a truly delicious mixture of ricotta and cream cheese with leeks, tomatoes and mushrooms – served on a red wine and red onion sauce – nice with French beans and new potatoes
- Canneloni - 4 cheese and spinach (V)
- Moroccan tagine (Vg) - a spicy vegetarian hotpot made with root vegetables and dried fruit with a spicy chermoula paste topped with freshly chopped mint (GF) (VG)
- Aubergine Parmigiano (V) - grilled thinly sliced aubergines layered with fresh homemade tomato sauce, and mozzarella and topped with crispy breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Delicious!
- Lemon tart – a crumbly pastry with a soft, tangy lemon filling decorated with soft fruits in season
- Lemon possets – a delicious and tangy dessert made with lemon and cream - served with raspberries (GF) and little shortbread biscuits
- Baked Vanilla cheesecake - served with a blackberry and mint compote
- Roasted Mulled Pears – with a brandy cream (GF) and burnt butter biscuits
- Meringue roulade – an impressive dessert of marshmallowy meringue filled with freshly whipped cream and seasonal fruit - served with a fresh fruit coulis (GF)
- Cherry and almond tart – melt in the mouth pastry with a delicious almond and morello cherry filling served with fresh farm cream
- Squidgy chocolate roulade – a light chocolate cake filled with white chocolate and mascarpone mousse and fresh raspberries (GF)
- Cheese sables (additional £1.00/head)
- Selection of 3 local cheeses, grapes and crackers for additional £3.50/head
If you would like staff to come and cook on site and provide waiter service, please do get in contact with us to discuss in more detail. We are following the current government guidelines concerning covid-19 and updating our guidelines regularly.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.